Process to Designing this Magazine Cover:
This was what I inserted for the magazine cover for our class’s article. It would be for every single one of our articles, and it was a competition to see who’s was the cover. I did not do very good. Some parts of my work were off balanced, and they joined into each other. I had multiple parts that I did well, and other parts that were very bad.
My main cover lines were what I thought was my best part of my magazine article. My best one was the one about the Afro-Antillean people, which was: Silver? Really? Afro-Antillean struggles. Another good one was: Jews hidden in a crowd. I thought these were good parts of my article because of how you could understand what group was each cover line even if you took out the people groups. The only thing that I could have improved regarding to the cover lines is the space and distance between each,
I did not include flashes. I should have included flashes, but I did not know where to. I also did not know how to include. But I good have done a better job making a good flash that would have been able to make the reader more interested. I should have taken more time to focus on the false and making it look nice. I had added a flash in another version, but I did not like it because I did not sound right.
My typography was very bad. I took no time to focus on it. I should have focused on making it all in line. It had no details that would draw the reader in, and that would look nice. I would make it look like it was very nice, and so that it was large enough. I would also make everything look balanced, and so that it was all in line and so that one of the main cover lines would not overlap the other ones, in between the main cover line about the Americans and the Zonians. Another thing that I would have fix regarding typography would be the image. The image was not a very good image, it was a little blurry, and I should have taken the time to find a better images.